ZERO Connect, IOWA is looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to help us maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction in every area of our business. ZERO recognizes talent and provides the opportunity for training and development for your career growth.
Serve as a key contact to ensure total customer satisfaction.
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 1-year experience required (prefer 2-3 years)
High school diploma or GED required (prefer two-year degree)
- Handle customer service requests, including but not limited to order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, credit, RMA’s and claims.
- Provide quotes to both customers & sales reps.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure timely responses to customers.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and written skills
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with professionalism
- Ability to work with all levels of employees and management, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of company’s inventory products and services.
Interested applicants, please email your resume along with references to email@example.com or mail: Human Resources – Sales, Zero Connect, 6604 201st Street, Albia, IA 52531.