Zero Connect’s factory terminated trunk and harness assemblies are designed to eliminate the need to field terminate connectors. Using Zero’s pre-terminated trunk and harness assemblies provides for superior fiber terminations considering the connectors are terminated in a controlled factory environment to exacting standards. Another huge advantage to using pre-terminated assemblies is the reduction in installation time. This reduces the cost for your projects and allows you to get your techs making you money somewhere else! Check out our savings calculator to see how much a Zero pre-terminated fiber Trunk can save you!
- Multiple cable constructions available including 250um Data Center, 900um Distribution, 250um Loose Tube, Interlocking Armor, Armor, and Indoor/Outdoor
- 900um, 2.0mm, and 3.0mm furcation as well as 2.0mm for Uniboot
- Fiber Types including Singlemode, 62.5 OM1, 50um OM2, OM3, and OM4
- Connector Options MTP/MPO, LC, LC Uniboot, SC, ST, SC/APC, FC/APC
- Pulling eyes available
- Multiple packaging options
- OFNR, OFNP and LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) available.
- 100% tested and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Standard construction and strand counts in stock for quick turn around
- Custom staggers and leg lengths available
- Industry standard pinning orientations per customer requirements