Category cables are one of the most popular cables used in voice, data, and audio video applications. Zero Connect maintains significant levels of stock on finished assemblies as well as raw materials for custom requirements. Standard length Category 5E and Category 6 patch cords are available in ## different colors both booted and non-booted. Category 6A and Category 6 Shielded cables are stocked as well in limited colors and lengths. Zero also stocks Category 5E and Category 6 UTP and Shielded bulk cable in CM, CMR, and CMP jackets for customer requirements. Zero has direct access to most major bulk cable manufacturers including Berk Tek, Hitachi, General Cable, Belden, Mohawk, and Quabbin.
- Modular Plugs are 94V0 listed and 50um Gold as per EIA/TIA Standard
- All Cables are 100% tested
- Meets or exceeds industry standard for NEXT and Return Loss
- Standard Slim Line Boot with other boot options available
- Cat6A assemblies 100% Channel Tested
- Custom labeling optional
- Cable Bundling – Expando Mesh, Plastic Wire Tie, Velcro Wraps
- Plug-Plug, Plug-Jack, Jack-Jack as well as blunt on one end
Call Zero for all your copper cabling requirements. From Cat3 and Cat5 Telco cables to Coax assemblies, Zero can help you with custom copper assemblies your customer need.